Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blue Blood Petite Sized

+Blue Blood+







One of my favorite shops Blue Blood, has made some of her amazing outfits Petite sized!
I have loved Ghanima Uriza's work even since I started on SL many years ago, and I am ecstatic that she has decided to make them available for Petite Mesh Avatars.  
Check out all her lovely creations at her shop on Cute Poison.  While you're there, don't forget to pick up Nevermore, a gift she has put out for Petite Mesh Avatars.
See more pictures of all her lovely outfits on my Flickr Stream.
Thank you Ghanima! <3


Outfits: by +Blue Blood+
Petite Mesh Avatar Renatus Tone 1.5 by ESUGA
Beauty Green Eyes by "tsg" (Included w/Avatar, and also available separately)
Hair Diva2 by D!va
Platform Shoes "Rosette" -black- by *G Field*
Petite Purple Forsaken Heeled Boots by Unzipped
Poses by Label Motion